Expert Drainage Solutions
Country Landscape is the professionals that provide peace of mind and protect the investments of many property owners throughout the greater Chicago area. Commercial, residential, and industrial organizations like retail shops, schools, hospitals, and office complexes look to us for expert water control and drainage solutions.
One of the specialties of Country Landscape in Chicago is our ability to quickly remedy drainage problems for residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal projects with custom drainage solutions. We understand time is of the essence, so make sure to call us BEFORE the problem gets out of hand. Our team of landscape architects, civil engineers, and landscape professionals can design a solution that can fit your needs and your budget.
Importance of Drainage Systems
Drainage systems are an important key to the maintenance of any property. Without proper drainage, water can flood causing premature damage or erosion to an area. This can result in a shutdown of operations, costly repairs, and headaches for the property owner.
Where land is flat, soils are dense or the water table is high, a well-designed drainage system is a priority. Without proper drainage solutions in place, water may collect to damage structures and drown expensive plants, turning parts of your new landscape into perpetually wet swamps. This can be the most important issue for a landscape architect due to this potential for damage. Backyard drainage may also be overlooked entirely by a designer poorly trained in grading and drainage
A skillful and professionally designed drainage system can use the grading of the land to its advantage. Where it will efficiently and effectively drain water from the property. Ultimately a professionally installed drainage system can save the property owner from a whole host of problems.
Increase Water Efficiency
By using drought-resistant plants and mulch in combination with underground and above ground irrigation systems we can improve the water use efficiency of any property. Water control drainage can significantly reduce water consumption, thus reducing cost and environmental impact. Proper drainage can reduce the impacts of flooding that can lead to property damage such as mold, mildew, and unsightly puddles. It can increase the safety of the property while also maintaining a long-lasting beauty.
Country Landscape offers a variety of drainage solutions to fit your needs and budget, whether looking for industrial, commercial, or residential applications. See below to find out more.
Residential Brick Spillways
Often times your home drains water off to the side of your house where you don’t have gutters and can flood you or your neighbor’s basement. There are a few drainage solutions we can do here. We can install custom spillways to guide the water away from your house. Spillways are a cost-effective way to divert water where it is not needed.
- Brick Spillways
- Drainage Swales
- Catch Basin – Catch basin systems capture storm and other sources of water runoff while storing it.
- Catch Basin Inlet Filters – Keep projects running smoothly by reducing the incidence of flooding on site.
- Curb Inlet Protection – Integrating curb inlet protection can reduce erosion and damage to existing structures.
- Detention – Systems and products designed to provide long term and practical stormwater retention/detention.
- Geosynthetics Applications – Country Landscape provides geosynthetic materials for filtration and stability in woven and non-woven styles.
- Infiltration – Products, piping’s, and basins to intensify stormwater infiltration.
- Inlet Structures – Inlet structures for stormwater runoff that are robust, trustworthy, and efficient.
- Irrigation Ditch Enclosure – Mitigate evaporation and water loss with enclosed irrigation ditches.
- PVC Pipe Connection – subterranean piping systems with nyloplast fittings are available for the North American market.
- Potable Water Service and Irrigation – PE tubing and pressure pipe for irrigation and potable water service applications.
- Rainwater Harvesting – Redirect, gather, and store rainwater for use in the future.
- Stormwater Conveyance – Stormwater transportation solutions that are long-lasting and economical.
- Culverts – Culverts are used to prevent flooding and destruction by promoting cross drainage.
- Lateral Connections – Lateral connection solutions that are air testable and watertight.
- Water Quality – Separators, filters, and water quality systems that thoroughly treat stormwater and uphold its quality.